USAFact’s technology is the screening industry's most powerful and flexible platform, backed by unwavering client care across our RapidFACT, USATenant, and LendFACT divisions.
We offer a dynamic platform that's always up to date and infinitely scalable. Whatever you'd like to do is probably already a part of our technology’s core functionality.
Every customer is different. Don't accept a one-size-fits-all screening approach. We let you fine-tune every offering to ensure that you're running the searches you need to show due diligence and compliance.
It's one of the top reasons that clients switch to USAFact, and never leave. When you call, we'll answer. We'll be there when you need us and when your candidates need support as well. Most of the time, we'll be able to answer your question within minutes.
Automate or augment your screening process from order entry all the way to results delivery and billing. Log into our server, place orders, and retrieve results . . . 24/7/365. Features are entirely configurable for almost any industry.
- Reduced Paper - This means less labor and material costs for you. You can request an account and sign your service agreements immediately online. Then, with the click of a single button, our client care department immediately creates your account. The system even takes care of e-mailing a “getting started” guide and login information to you as soon as you are activated in our system.
- 100% Automated I-9 Process – Electronically complete, sign, E-Verify* and store I-9 forms with digital mouse- or finger-based signatures. Send employees an e-mail and get it returned for employer completion OR employer and employee complete the form together. You can even customize e-mail notifications of expiring work authorization in 3 intervals.
- Total FCRA Compliance – Our system helps ensure FCRA compliance by requiring order requesters to provide FCRA purpose and confirm that they have obtained candidate authorization. It also allows you to print copies of reports with the FCRA rights attached and customizable adverse and pre-adverse action letters. Where we are aware of special requirements (such as the requirement that all reports on subjects residing in California have special text attached), our system automatically labels the reports appropriately.
- Focused Industry Segment Packaging – Our system gives you total control to predefine ordering packages for the industry segments you represent and will assign packages based on your needs. When you use these packages to guide your component selection, we ensure that you’re running the searches you need to show due diligence.
- Managing Quality – Our system provides you with powerful statistical analysis and turnaround time report generation features as part of the industry’s leading satisfaction guarantee.
- Constant Innovation – We’ve highlighted a few of our key features for you here. But our key differentiation is extremely rapid deployment of the features you need. Contact us today and explore how we can meet your needs